Wednesday, February 23, 2011

my first post

       So i was never a blog/social network/ technology person. But I think I'm starting this blog because it could act like a diary, not of my actions, but just general thoughts. Some thoughts, i think, should be published...those are what made people like David Ricardo, Marx, Socrates or even Shakespeare remembered till now. Unlike today, where we have to constantly 'cite' or 'refer to' other people's thoughts while ours are 'not credible'...so they stay in our brains until they waste away.

      I'm still very young to be taken seriously, yet i seriously don't care. My age was never a concern, and i think nobody's should be. I am not a very religious person...not at all actually, but i think God has created us in different generations, races, ethnicities...etc...to only find out that at some point we are all one; and the only way we can reach that conclusions is by learning from each other, whether we're talking about a 5 year old child, or a 70 year old man (or WOMAN : this is for the feminists...i'm not in the mood for your bullshit).

     In addition, i think this blog will combine many thoughts which i can refer back to if i ever write a book...and if im still cool enough...my children will one day read this.

     Furthermore, my blog is called being human...because obviously the most interesting parts of our lives are our mistakes. My thoughts, actions or experiences that will be recorded here will all hopefully show that i respect my mistakes, love making them and most of all show how i learn from them....(then maybe, if they were fun enough, show also what happens after i repeat them a couple more times just for the sake of preserving my youth and spirit).

P.S.
     Any grammatical, punctuation, or spelling errors are purely because i did not revise my post. Personally, i think that that's what writing your thoughts are all about...THE MISTAKES. So plz, my dear readers, do not take my mistakes as those of an idiot Emirati who does not know how to write academic english. haha.

1 comment:

  1. Darling Amoon, this is very nice and you should continue, blogs are only ever created so we can put our thoughts down on screens, in this world where the mafia had controlled everything we are not published not because we do not write well, but we do not know the editors of the newspapers and the magazines, so blog away my friend, and we will all blog with you, as you said earlier, maybe our grandchildren will find us one day and think, omm, our grandmother was cool. however you need to name your blog by your real name not by your nick name. that is how your grandchildren will read about you, then you will be called om duaij maybe, so they wouldnt know how to find you. also you will need to share your blog on twitter and the other social media. a good way to be noticed. now i linked you with my blog, do the same so you have followers.

    ReplyDelete