Sunday, March 20, 2011

The War on Dynamism

This is a post for all my critics.

My writing is my baby, and i want to raise it well.
So criticize away! I seriously don't like compliments...the last thing i need is for my ego to be fed.
Break me as much as you can, so i can rebuild and reboot as much as i can.

BUT

One thing i noticed from my very few first readers was that they wanted a 'certain topic'. Basically, there is no certain topic...and it seems to be all over the place.

well, that's great! that's EXACTLY what i want.

Yes, as an anarchist -- at heart -- i should respect the concept of specialization...in everything. That's the only way the world can grow...yet i think what is even more beautiful than specialization is dynamism.

Let's put the economy and all of that aside. I am talking about people. Personally, i am interesting in about everything in life...as long as it's interesting. Give me video games, art, literature, fishing, skydiving, writing, food, music, science, math.....each of these make equally important parts of this world and they all complete each other.
I don't know... for some reason i like being all over the place. I understand there are advantages and disadvantages to this, but that's just me....i could improve or not...that's up to the what's ahead. For now, i thank my readers for commenting....but i just want to assure all of you that i mean to be all over the place. Please do not take it as a weakness. It is just pure entertainment.

I don't like being narrowed down....limited. i don't like taking sides...i like watching the big picture. I simply loooove thinking about everything because it is the only think that keeps me active and awake!
I know that if i simply narrow myself down, then my writing will slowly die....and my love for it will perish. All i want to get from this blog is to see my readers entertained and the ONLY thing i want this blog to persuade them to do is to keep an open mind and to take a break from the outside world.

In life, i understand that sometimes one is compelled to be either black or white. But, that does not mean that the shades of grey that exist in your mind have to disappear.

That is exactly what hobbies and talents are for...to keep you as far away from the outside world as possible. God has given us minds not in order to limit us, but to make our imaginations go wild....He has given us this power in order for us to go to the furthest paths in search of His truth, His greatness, His knowledge and His power. The outside world should not be allowed to control us. We do not ALWAYS have to 'pick one topic'. We were given the power to control our minds, and i'm telling you when we reach to the level of complete control...then we should know we have accomplished something. It is very easy telling people what to think....but the important thing is how we CHOOSE to think.

All in all, yes....i respect specialization. But still, when it comes to your spare time...your blog....your hobby...be everywhere simultaneously... and believe me...no drug in the world can give you the same high as dynamism.

2 comments:

  1. Tis the age of the generalist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so i took time off work to read up on your "War on Dynamism". to be frank it sounded like a toothless barking dog, coz u ranted about some obscure idea of dynamism. try something more daring....

    PS. i call bullsh!t on your anarchist -- at heart -- philosophy......

    ReplyDelete